WHAT IS FOUNDATION SCHOOL?
In foundation school, members are taught the basic doctrines of Christ. They are equiped,dressed and furnished for the work of the ministry. The bible also admonishes that we be not children tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine…hence the need to equip the saints.
God said to our man of God, pastor Chris, “take my divine presence to the Peoples of the World, and demonstrate the character of the Spirit”
But for us to run with this vision, we’ve got to win souls, build them and send them to win others. Foundation school is where the building part happens.
Knowledge is vital, and it marks the difference between success and failure. To have a successful Christian life, you require the basic knowledge to equip you for this walk with God. And that’s why we invite people to join the foundation school, because in the foundation school, you’d be taught the basic doctrines of Christ that’ll equip you for the higher life in God.
AIM OF THE FOUNDATION SCHOOL
The aim of the membership school is to educate Christians concerning the basic doctrines of Christ and lay a good foundation, which can be built upon to live an effective and fulfilling life.
1. To prepare you for the ministry of reconciliation
2. To enable you grow, by increasing in the knowledge of Gods word(1 Peter 2:2)
3. To correct any erroneous ideas that you might have had prior to this time(Eph 4:11-14)
4. To present you perfect in Christ Jesus.(col 1:28)
1. The new creation: Who the Christian is; your rights in Christ
2. The Holy Spirit and You : The Person of the holy spirit; the gifts of the Holy Spirit
3. The Body Of Christ: The church of Christ; the Christian life
4. Doctrines I & II
5. Christian Attitudes and behaviour
6. Christian service and ministry
7. Believers Loveworld Inc aka Christ embassy
Foundation school modules have been designed to span across 6-week period, this is to enable you have a deep understanding of what’s been taught and also gives you more time to study.
Sunday 9.00am – 9.50am
ASSESSMENT AND TEST
On completion of each of the class, you’d be given an assignment which you’ll be expected to answer and bring with you in the next class.
On completion of the classes, you will be given a work book to answer and return back to your tutor. This is based on all that you have learnt during the 6 week period. Occasionally you may have to undergo some exams based on the principals’ decision.
After a successful completion of all the membership school classes and exams, you would have a lovely graduation ceremony.
WHAT ARE EXPECTED OF YOU?
• Prompt assignment submission
…Study to show thy self approved, a workman that needed not to be ashamed rightly dividing the words of truth.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN THE FOUNDATION SCHOOL TODAY!!!